I got my bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Technology, School of Computer Science, Beijing Institute of Technology in June, 2018. Before I got my BS, I was a full-time research intern at Big Data Mining Group, Microsoft Research Asia. And I was the leader of the ACM training team of Beijing Institute of Technology and the president of association for art of algorithm and programming.
My research interests lie within deep learning for Natural Language Processing, particularly in Named Entity Recognition. I am also involved in Machine Learning theory like optimization algorithms.
Hui Chen*, Zijia Lin, Guiguang Ding, Jianguang Lou, Yusen Zhang*, Borje Karlsson. GRN: Gated Relation Network to Enhance Convolutional Neural Network for Named Entity Recognition. To appear in Proceedings of the 33rd AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI 2019).[PDF]
* indicates students
Awards & Honors
- Bronze Medal, ACM-ICPC (International Collegiate Programming Contest) Asia Regional Contest, 2016.10.16
- Sliver Medal, CCPC (China Collegiate Programming Contest), 2016.9
- Honorable Mention, American Mathematical Modeling Contest (MCM), 2016
- Award of Excellence, “Star of Tomorrow Internship Program” in Microsoft Research Asia, 2018.6.22
- First Prize (two times), “Lanqiao Cup” Programming Provincial Contest, 2015, 2016
- Beijing Institute of Technology Title of outstanding student, 2015
- Beijing Institute of Technology scholarship for scientific and technological progress(19/3000), 2017
- Beijing Institute of Technology “Renmin” Scholarship(six times in a row), 2014-2017
Please feel free to view my CV.